Monday, March 29, 2010

Motocross Senior Shoot

Motocross Jumping
This kid has talent! Marshall is graduating this year and spends a lot of his free time practicing motocross stunts at a track in Sedalia Mo. So when it came time for senior pictures the theme was pretty much set from the get go. I was absolutely thrilled when I was asked if I wanted to shoot the session. I love all the different elements that can be worked into a shoot and this has to be one of the most excited Senior sessions I have shot. It's not often that I get asked if I am willing to lay down and have a motorcycle jump over me but I have to admit that alone would have sold me on the shoot.

I have had the images edited for some time now so I am excited to finally be sharing them!
DSC_0964
DSC_1385
DSC_1350
DSC_1270-Edit

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home