Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Michelle & Scott Engagement

DSC_9890
Thank god spring is finally here! I think it's a combination of the warm weather and crazy schedule that is making me so happy as of late. Whatever it is it made for the perfect mix when paired with the kind of energy Michelle and Scott have when they are together. I am still not sure how a lot of these images happened the whole session just seemed to flow so easily as we were hanging out at the Country Club Plaza. The more I do this the more I realize taking time to let experiences happen is so important, somethings you just can't force. Great session and beautiful weather which it looks like we are going to getting some more of this week!
DSC_0010
DSC_9642-Edit
DSC_0078-EditDSC_0023DSC_0223DSC_9704DSC_9948

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home